The first thing he said was "Whoa, I can see." It was pretty cool to hear all the comments he made about being able to see things more clearly.
I'd say he's pretty impressed and looks pretty spiffy in his new spectacles.
Today was the big day for me- 40 years old. What a fun day we had- movie & dinner with the family. Best kind of celebration for me.
Happy birthday to you, Gayla! And, that's so great that Jaxon can see now. I totally remember that feeling of delight when the trees all suddenly had leaves, the signs had letters, and people had wrinkles all because I got some glasses.
ReplyDeleteAll the people had wrinkles...I love that girl! Okay, every time I see your kids, I am shocked at how old they are! I guess since I don't them too much they are supposed to stay little? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! See you this weekend?
ReplyDelete