A few months ago I read in the newspaper about the court systems having a contest for a program called "Judge for a Day". Taylor has thought about being a lawyer and so he decided to enter. He had to write an essay about how Civic Involvement is important. His essay was selected as a winner and he got to participate in the program. On May 1st he got to have lunch with many judges and their staffs in honor of National Law Day. Yesterday he went to shadow a judge. He said he learned lots and had tons of fun & still thinks he wants to be a lawyer. Good Job Taylor!

CONGRATULATIONS TAYLOR! That is so cool. I am so proud of you for writing an essay that was selected in the contest. I hope you really work hard now to become a lawyer later. Good Job!
ReplyDelete