On Saturday some of the girls got together and made freezer meals for the month. It was
A LOT of work but worth it ( I hope they all taste good). We did have fun though. We made over 100 dishes- main dishes, desserts and bread.
Check out our hard work:
I was bummed that I couldn't be there...now I'm extra sad! Looks like a fun, productive day! Hope to see you all soon!
ReplyDeleteGrandma was telling me about that. She was cooking the chicken cordon bleu casserol and had me come try some. It was so yummy! I would love to know what you guys made, if you don't mind.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good idea! I'm with Kodi. What did you make? I see enchiladas and the hint of some pasta sauce, but what all was on the menu?
ReplyDeleteManicotti, Enchiladas, Chicken Cordon Bleu casserole, Salisbury Steak, shredded BBQ chicken, fancy garlic bread and peanut butter squares.
ReplyDelete